Who is teaching you? Our master instructors, Sonia and Moris have an international recognition!
- Salsa champions both as a couple and as a troupe
- Trained by the best; Eddie Torres (New York), Tito and Tamara (Puerto Rico), Jayson Molina (Puerto Rico), Billy and Katie (Miami), Nelson Flores (New York), Frankie Martinez (New York)
- Organizers of the “Montreal Salsa Convention”, the largest Salsa Festival in Montreal
- Teacher of teachers; they know how to spot talent and develop it
- Hired choreographers for Penelope Cruz and Paul Walker for film work
- Taught, performed, and judged at major festivals around the world
You are in good hands! Their teachers are closely trained by them and as a team strive to constantly improve and deliver!
Are you looking for a safe place to learn how to dance for your wedding day? Do you have dreams of achieving advanced technique and competitive success?
Look no further than San Tropez Dance Center!
Founded by internationally recognized dance couple Sonia and Moris, San Tropez Dance Center is the largest dance school in Montreal. We offer lessons in Latin dance styles such as Salsa, Kizomba, Bachata, Cha-Cha-Cha, and more to beginners and advanced dancers alike. San Tropez Dance Center is also involved in the Montreal Salsa Convention, the leading Latin dance event in Montreal that brings together esteemed local and international artists. Our studio is recognized for our personal approach and its professional and friendly atmosphere— we are a beautiful family!
Our mission is to cultivate effective teaching methods while fostering the growth and enjoyment of our students. While our priority is our students’ technique and style, we always allow room for the joy and creativity that dance brings! Whether your goal is to dance socially with confidence, find an enjoyable way to stay fit, or see your name on the Latin dance charts, we are here to guide you. Please see our Service page to learn more about our group and private lessons, as well as our choreographic groups and amateur and professional troupes. We also hold practice meetings every two weeks to dance the night away!
Don’t wait— join our family! We are here to greet you with open arms and spark rhythm into your life!