Who is teaching you? Our master instructors, Sonia and Moris have an international recognition!
- Salsa champions both as a couple and as a troupe
- Trained by the best; Eddie Torres (New York), Tito and Tamara (Puerto Rico), Jayson Molina (Puerto Rico), Billy and Katie (Miami), Nelson Flores (New York), Frankie Martinez (New York)
- Organizers of the “Montreal Salsa Convention”, the largest Salsa Festival in Montreal
- Teacher of teachers; they know how to spot talent and develop it
- Hired choreographers for Penelope Cruz and Paul Walker for film work
- Taught, performed, and judged at major festivals around the world
You are in good hands! Their teachers are closely trained by them and as a team strive to constantly improve and deliver!
Our mission is to create the most effective teaching method, while allowing students to thrive while having fun! The development of technique and style is our priority, without forgetting creativity and flexibility. Whether your goal is to dance socially, to give shows, to compete or to go to the Latin dance charts, we are here to guide you. We offer group and private lessons of all levels and styles, as well as choreographic groups and amateur and professional troupes. In addition to all this, we meet every two weeks in our practice evenings to dance until the wee hours!
If you’ve ever been with us, you know what we’re talking about! If not, go for it! We are waiting for you with open arms to put rhythm into your life!
See you soon !